Please see the internship information page for details and information.
When UNCDF has vacancies for which external applications are sought, these are listed on the UNCDF Employment page (as well as the UNDP Jobs Site). By clicking on a vacancy announcement on the UNCDF Employment page, applicants will automatically be taken to the relevant announcement on the UNDP Jobs Site, through which all applications must be made. This is the only way to apply for a job at UNCDF, and all applications will receive an automatic acknowledgement. Due to the large number of applications for most positions, UNCDF only contacts applicants who have been short-listed for interview. Qualified female candidates and those from UNCDF programme countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
- I found erroneous information or a broken link on your website. Whom do I contact to report the problem?
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about the UNCDF website, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact UNCDF offices worldwide, see our Contacts Us page
For inquiries specifically related to media, please visit our Library.
If your organization is located in one of UNCDF's programme regions or countries, please contact the regional office in your area directly. Otherwise, please contact the Partnerships Unit at UNCDF headquarters:
United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
Two UN Plaza - 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017, USA
Tel. +1 212 906 6565
Fax +1 212 906 6479
Please be aware that UNCDF does not accept unsolicited requests for support from organizations or individuals (e.g. students seeking scholarships for their studies).
UNCDF staff members are pleased to share their experience and expertise at conferences and events. Please contact our Partnership Unit:
UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
Attn: Partnerships Unit
Two UN Plaza
New York, NY 10017
United States of America
- I am trying to get in touch with a UNCDF staff member. Could you give me his/her phone number or e-mail address?
Please write to UNCDF's headquarters, regional or country offices at the addresses provided on the Contacts Us page
UNCDF cannot provide contact information of former staff members.
- I am a vendor looking for business opportunities with UNCDF and would like information on UNCDF’s procurement policies. Who should I contact?
For more information, please visit our Procurement page.
- I have received a suspicious e-mail, supposedly from UNCDF, informing me that I have won money/that I have been selected for a UNCDF training programme/job. I suspect it is a scam. What should I do?
UNCDF is aware of fictitious vacancy announcements or solicitations that are being circulated through the Internet, the purpose of which is to induce individuals to apply for positions and send in a fee for services related to recruitment or training. In some cases such announcements or solicitations reference actual vacancy posts and/or personnel currently working for UNCDF. In order to protect yourself, please read careful our Scam Alert.
- I wish to file a complaint against a UNCDF staff member or about a UNCDF project, programme or operation. Who can I contact?
You can file a complaint against a UNCDF staff member or about a UNCDF project, programme or activity by visiting the UNDP Fraud Reporting website or by calling the UNDP Investigation Hotline at +1 (212) 906-5050.